What creates a masterpiece?

Who are you? How do you define yourself? Is it by your titles? Like I’m a Speech Language Pathologist. Or by your attributes? I am kind, I am loving, I am optimistic. Or is it something else, a combination of the two? Q recently had a conversation with one of the leaders of our church congregation about this blog that was really positive. He was really supportive, as has been everyone so far, but he made an interesting comment. He said that he likes the blog but it feels like it only focuses on one aspect of your life, that you are gay. But you are more than just gay. Why not talk about all aspects of you.

That’s what we want to do. We want this to be a forum where as we explore all aspects of ourselves, you can do so with us.

Who am I?

I am Juliet.
I am a daughter.
I am a sister.
I am an aunt.
I am a wife.
I am a Speech Language Pathologist.
I am a follower of Christ.
I am a friend.
I am an ally.
I am a perfectionist.
I am kind.
I am beautiful.
I am worthy of love.
I am a listener.
I am divinely created.
I am a woman.
I am me.

I am all these things and so much more. So are you. If there is anything we hope to achieve through this blog it’s that you, as a reader, know that you are loved for all that you are and not just parts. You are perfectly put together to create a divine human masterpiece.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

These things I know

Where it all starts!

Shifting the tide